Business lends a helping handCorporations can help the boys at Westview in many ways, and receive tax benefits because of our 501(c)(3) non-profit status.
- Non-monetary gifts of vehicles or equipment.
- Non-monetary gifts of supplies or services.
- Matching gifts of employee donations to the Home.
- Cash gifts to provide for the day-to-day needs of our growing boys.
- Participation in premium sales at County or State Livestock shows.
- Donation of excess inventory.
- Gifts of appreciated stocks or bonds.
Corporations that have helped our boys in these varied ways include:
Bar S Foods – Elk City, OK
Bass Pro Shops – Oklahoma City, OK
Darby Furniture – Duke, OK
Dill Farms – Hollis, OK
Dixon-Kirchoff – Hollis, OK
Great Plains National Bank – Hollis, OK
Halliburton Company – Houston, TX
Harmon County Co-op – Hollis, OK
Hobby Lobby – Oklahoma City, OK
Motley Gin – Hollis, OK
Springlake Potatoes – Springlake, TX
Stockman’s Bank – Gould, OK
Waggoner’s Boots – Henrietta, TX
Wal-Mart – Altus, OK
To discuss ways that you might help the boys at Westview and add your company’s name to this list, please email Ron Bruner or send a letter to him at Westview Boys’ Home, PO Box 553, Hollis, OK 73550.