The young men at Westview have many friends who give generously for their care during their lifetime. There are others who bequeath gifts that care for boys in need even after those donors leave this world. During the last two years, the following list of loving friends have remembered our boys. They gave during their lifetime out of their great faith in God, and because of their belief in the potential of our boys, their influence remains alive and well.
- A. J. Atkinson – Cordell, OK
- Muriel Ruth Bowen – Gillette, WY
- Viola Carlton – Twitty, TX
- Elvera M. Curless – Martinez, CA
- Devert & Roberta Douglas – Fresno, CA
- Catherine King – Woodsfield, OH
- Guy Loftin – Sayre, OK
- I.V. & Spencer Owens – Clinton, OK
- Grace Rogers – Midwest City, OK
- Jeanne Ross – Dallas, TX
- Maple Wilson – Canyon, TX
- Jack Woods – Burns Flat, OK
We are thankful to the executors, attorneys, and judges who help make these gifts possible.